Monday, February 02, 2004

受伤* 

又受伤了。这次是脚受了伤。
妈妈说:“每次嘉凯不在你一定有事的的."
===================================================
Went to uncle Anson's wake service yesterday.
I am not really close to him,
but i felt really sad cuz he was a really really nice person.
He cared alot for teens and youth.
He cared alot abt the work of the Lord.
He loved children... but now he passed away before his first child was born.
He smiled alot, as pple who noe him can see.
I cried. I saw ZhiQing cry. I saw many many who cried.
PeiHua laoshi is right, however, God has plans for him
God does things for a reason.
This was part of his perfect plan for uncle anson.
===================================================
Joyce at 10:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*